We provide 3 Key Streams of Service; Operational Excellence Programs & Point Projects, Leader/Group Facilitation, and Team Performance Coaching as part of Think, Know, Prove and Good Meeting Interaction Model.
1. Operational Excellence – Service Blocks
At Impetus3, our passion is facilitating breakthroughs in culture that result in action.
We help companies do this through custom workshops and consultation.
2. Leader/Group Facilitation (& Workshops)
Impetus3 sessions are customized to meet client-desired outcomes. You may need only one executive team off-site, or a series of working group sessions to achieve your goals. Historically used in Lean process improvement, the facilitation style is proven to make problems and root causes visible often in the first day and implementing change soon after. We have refined this approach even further. You get the help you need to tackle the conversations that need to take place in a modern world where email, skype and traditional meetings fail to do so.
Immersive, fast-paced, visual, unexpected, and fun.
These are the most often used words to describe a workshop experience led by Melanie McLagan and her Impetus3 team. Whether it is alignment of points of view, how to execute on strategy, or connecting diverse views or discrete initiatives…..Impetus3 has a workshop—or can customize one—that fits your needs.
3. Team Performance & General Management Consulting Services
We start with where you are right now. We then employ Think Know ProveTM, a rigorous method we've designed to keep the actions simple and fit for purpose, so we drive payback faster for you.
Our Service Blocks include:
- Leading Group Action Learning sessions - where leaders surface personal challenges with gaining momentum and the group supports individual discovery on what to change. It helps connect managers and colleagues in an authentic way so this often used as a team builder with quarterly sessions over many years. Led by Action Learning Faciliator
- Executive Team alignment support - for messages, materials and/or creative ways to bring ideas to life - traditional management consulting methods employed
- Designing organizational "Interaction Model' or tactical improvements as part of process change in one team or new Target Operating model changes cross-functionally. Using our "Good Meeting" model we explore the elements of Good Practises, Good Purpose, Group Mind and Group Process. To be employed on isolated teams or with a capability build mindset we cascade them - so the art of conversation and good meeting acumen exists productively inside your organization.
General Consulting Support may also include:
THINK – You may have various points of view already. From leading practise insight, customer or employee experience data to strategic innovations and ideas. In this first stage we help surface and organize various points of view to be used as input to key decisions or strategic planning.
- Interview Board members, executives and key leaders to identify themes in concerns, pain points or ideas of innovation
- Organize relevant leading practises – Lean process guidelines, data analytics to help isolate in on key areas of concern 80:20 pareto principles. Provide an Ideal state workflow design – process, people, technology and culture elements
- Facilitate meeting to surface the baseline views and find connections – challenge status quo and surface insight from the hearts and minds of employees, managers and influencers
KNOW – Here's where things get visual. To help people SEE the connections between things. We design the conversations and visual canvas to make real impact based on understanding all the parts of an organizational system in a simple visual way. This is where the big "Ah-ha"s happen. It involves the art of conversation, managing conflict and surfacing knowlege that leads to action. Critical thinking is a key element as is breaking things down into bite sized chunks.
PROVE – Clear identification of the component parts to change. This is the stage that is often described as the Roadmap or project delivery phasing in standard methods of deployment. We believe there is a Lean-Agile approach to be undertaken where learning is rapid change PLAN, DO, CHECK,ACT can build momentum if done correctly.
- Drive the discussion and alignment meetings, and reporting to prompt a bias for action.
- Set you up for success so project managers (ours or yours) can manage the change management culture and activities that come next.
Get in touch to learn more. Call 416.845.6228.